About Dr. Frank...
Dr. Frank joined Shoreline Family Medical Center in 1991 as an internist and continued there until 1999. In 1999, he established Eastside Family Health Center, and he has had a thriving practice ever since.
Dr. Frank enjoys internal medicine, but he is also involved in several other areas of healthcare as can be seen above. He practices rigorous preventive medicine, with a focus on preventing heart disease. He loves occupational medicine and enjoys caring for many of the region’s firefighters and pilots. However, all of his interests are based upon the foundation of his strong internal medicine training. Even his sports medicine is practiced with internal medicine at the core.
Dr. Frank volunteers at the Rotacare free clinic in Bellevue, and regularly leads medical missions to Kenya and South Africa. He also founded Kingdom Medical Missions International in 2006.
- Internal Medicine
- Adult and Adolescent Healthcare
- Board Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certified:
- Initial certification 1993
- Re-certification 2003
- Sports medicine / Internal Medicine
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Labor and Industry Claims
- Back Pain Treatment, including back joint injections
- Preventive medicine
- Occupational Health
- FAA Flight PhysicalsCommercial Driver’s License (CDL) Renewal Physical Exams
- Certified Medical Review OfficerResidency and Internship
- Internal Medicine Residency Program, Mount Sinai, Milwaukee, WI, 1991
- American University of the Caribbean, Montserrat, West Indies, 1987
- American College of Physicians, Member
- American College of Sport Medicine, Member
- Founder of Kingdom Medical Missions International
- Member of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), certified as Aviation Medical Examiner (AME)
- Medical Review Officer, certified by American Addiction Society of Medicine
- Member of American Disability Analysts
- Future Business Leaders of America, Local Chapter Director
- Author and Speaker